Oferta de emprego -RD&I Project Manager

Concursos para bolsas, empregos ou casas para alugar. Pede-se que se encontre no universo do bolseiro.
Responder
ccgbolseiros
recém-chegado
recém-chegado
Registado: segunda set 14, 2015 11:27 am
University/ Institute: Centro de Computação Gráfica

Oferta de emprego -RD&I Project Manager

Mensagem por ccgbolseiros »

Reinforcing competencies Ref: PIU2015

With more than 20 years of existence, the Centro de Computação Gráfica (GCC - www.ccg.pt) dedicates its activity to applied research and technological development in the fields of information technology, communication and electronics.
CCG believe in the economic and social value of knowledge as a means to a better society. In this sense, we positioning ourselves as an interface between academia and the economy, based on strategic partnerships, through projects and services for knowledge transfer.
CCG is opening a position for a “RD&I Project Manager”. Reporting directly to the Coordinator of the Applied Research Domain, candidates should be able to:
• Guarantee the technical implementation of projects, including the supervision of the outputs’ quality and team management;
• Report the project status to other team members;
• Conceive and develop the solutions/processes/outputs planned in the scope of the projects;
• Support the Coordinator in the identification of potential funding opportunities for the given Applied Research Domain.

Requirements:
Candidates must:
• Hold a Ph.D. degree in the fields of Informatics Eng., Electronic Eng., Computing Sciences or Signal Processing;
• Have experience in related scientific domains, e.g. sensor fusion, multimodal integration, perceptive and cognitive process modulation, bio-motor data analysis and/or automation and real-time systems control;
• Have experience in planning and managing R&D projects;
• Have publications in the defined domains;
• Be fluent in English.

APPLICATIONS: CVs should be submitted via email to: jobs@ccg.pt, until 31th of October 2015, with the reference PIUGP/05/2015.
Location: Centro de Computação Gráfica, Campus de Azurém, 4800-058 Guimarães, Portugal

Responder