Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 1 mensagem ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem: The four cowards
 Mensagem Enviado: Domingo Jun 24, 2018 5:27 am 
cientista assíduo
cientista assíduo

Registado: Quarta Dez 09, 2015 8:17 am
Universidade/ Instituto: Minho
In the speech of Mr. Orban commented in the email below he also talks about his love on the Visegrad group that also includes Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland, the same group that also shares some of Orban idiosyncrasies such has a devotion to a corrupted bible version, the same group that says "will boycott EU crisis talks on migration" but lacks the courage to follow UK and leave EU.

The Polish poet Adam Zagajewski has come to Portugal this week to speak on his work but also on his country and he said that there´s a strong contempt of the Polish intelligentsia over their Government. He said he´s convinced that time will wash away his heinous ideology. He´s right time solves everything. In the bible that we use in Portugal which is very different than the one that they use in the countries of the Visegrad group there´s an interesting passage that reads as follows:

“For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return”

Enviado: 20 de Junho de 2018 21:02
Assunto: Viktor Orban the hungry wolf dressed as sheep

http://www.miniszterelnok.hu/prime-mini ... lmut-kohl/

Above a link for a recent speech of Prime-Minister of Hungary the very same that the Rector of Oxford Univ. said nice things about (email below). The word border appears 8 times in the speech, the term Christian appears 14 times and migrant or immigrant appears 15. As a Christian, i would love to see what kind of bible do they use in Hungary probably its some satanic version very different from the one that we have in Portugal. The bible that we have here does not say that migrants or immigrants are the work of the devil instead it says thinks like the ones below. The fourth is especially indicated to those false Christians like Viktor Orban. Hungarians and their Prime-Minister (as well as Mr. Trump and USA) can close their borders and can even tell immigrants to go f...themselves. What they cannot do is saying that such is the word of Jesus Christ.

“many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then”
“for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’
“when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you, for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.’
“Watch out for false teachers. They come to you dressed as if they were sheep. On the inside they are hungry wolves.

Enviado: 18 de Abril de 2018 7:12
Assunto: Rector of the University of Oxford

The Rector of the University of Oxford, Lord (Chris) Patten, that just came to Portugal to be key note speaker in a conference entitled "Europe and the Changing World Order" and quote de words of the Rector of Central European University on Viktor Orbán saying that he Run against the EU from Monday to Friday and cash its cheques on Saturday and Sunday". That quote had already been reported by the "Economist" https://www.economist.com/news/europe/2 ... -subsidies

Resposta com citações  

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 1 mensagem ] 

Índice do Fórum » Geral » Novidades, Notícias e Avisos

Quem está ligado

Utilizadores a navegar neste fórum: Google [Bot] e 2 visitantes

Criar Tópicos: Proibído
Responder Tópicos: Proibído
Editar mensagens: Proibído
Apagar mensagens: Proibído
Enviar anexos: Proibído

Pesquisar por:
Ir para: